Wednesday, January 16, 2008

About Me.


Jamie Knight - age 16, Fort Meade Fl, discipline XC-1 racing Expert/Pro 19-29 four years above his age.


Jamie in his National jersey w/2 state and a national medal.
I am 16 years old, a sophomore at Fort Meade Middle/Senior High School. I am the 2007 Jr. Sport 15 -16 National Champion and a 2 time Florida State Champion. I have been racing bicycles since October 2004. I race on the dirt and on the road. My primary focus is on XC, but I plan to race Super D, duel slalom and some downhill in the future. I free ride and dirt jump to keep from getting burned out, this also increases my bike handling skills. I ride because I love it. I ride for Bents Cycle and Fitness and at age 15 I am racing in the Sr. Expert class for the challenge of the longer race. What do I need - Coaching to help me focus my training with a goal of qualifying for the Olympics.
See USA Cycling Records for additional Results:
29 XC Races in 2005-2006.
16 1st Place.
4 2nd Place.
2 3rd Place.
0 DNF's.
1 USAC National Title.
2 Florida State Championship Titles
1st 07 USAC Mtb Natl's, Mt Snow, VT.
9th 06 USAC Mtb Natl's, Sonoma, CA.
3rd 06 NMBS Sugar Mtn, NC Jr Sport 15-16.
1st 07 Bump & Grind, AL, Jr Sport 18 and under
Current Sponsors: Hayes Group and Team Bent's